Tuesday, January 25, 2011

book club

so I have joined a book club here on blogger, the 2011 ladies book club or something like that. there is a link towards the bottom of my page if anyone wants to check it out. I joined because I feel the need to be motivated to achieve a goal. after my daughter it doesnt seem like i have time to do anything. So I thought maybe if I have to keep up with others I might get back into the swing of reading. I really do miss it.

The first book we are reading starts Feb. 1st. and its called Water for Elephants by sarah gruen. i will post the overview as well, i am excited to start. I have a lot of books that i am reading but hopefully I can make time. i am kinda nervous because its a pdf file and i am unsure how my computer will open it. probably should take the time to find out before the first...oops.  well let ya know what i think when i start!

2 comments:

got a comment? let me hear it!