Thursday, January 27, 2011

Once a cowboy

I spent all day reading yesterday, I enjoyed it, but my fiance was upset. needless to say I finished a book. It was called once a cowboy. I posted an over view of the book in the bookshelf tab. Normally I don't read romances, they are too mushy for me but something told me to take a chance. so I did and I have to say that it wasn't bad at all. there was just enough balance between the love of the cowboy and gruffness of the main characters dad. it wasn't overly descriptive when it came to them making love which could be a good thing or a bad thing, depending on who is reading. I feel that the book was kinda rushed though, there are chapters and scenes that develop within the plot that the author could have expanded on a little more then what she does. I didn't have to use a dictionary for this one even though its about private investigators/lawyers. over all it was a very good beach read that I really enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

got a comment? let me hear it!