Wednesday, January 26, 2011

broken lookbook

I asked my dad to get me a kindle for christmas, I was told that he couldnt find one but he could get me a close second to the kindle. so i ended up with a lookbook, its called a kindle knock off because its designed just like it. well i got it and it was working just fine, till about a week after christmas, now it wont connect to the internet or to the computer at all. it keeps freezing up, over heating, losing books, and the book mark doesnt always keep your place. all very frusterating. I finally got through to the company and they are supposed to be sending me another one but i havent recieved it yet and its been over a week. they said three to four days. So I sit here and wait for my new one so we can send the old one back and if that doesnt work then when I go on vacation in feburary my dad said he would buy me a different one. this really sucks cause I really enjoy reading on an e-reader. for some reason i feel like i read faster. might not actually be the case but it feels different and i dont usually have to worry about losing my page if i put it down because its automatically saved for me. which works great with a baby. also the books for an e-reader are generally cheaper then a paper book but there are downsides that as well. though its not a kindle i just wish it would work. hopefully my new one will come in soon. all very aggravating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

got a comment? let me hear it!